Real Estate Brokers
In today’s market, the question is “How do we maximize our inventory sold and create new buyer leads?”
Micoley.com, in affiliation with W.M. Enterprises, Inc.’s accelerated marketing strategy of the Real Estate sales method allows the seller to rise above the clutter of the traditional market and grab the attention of potential buyers. Once the buyer is aware of the property and knows the property will be sold, a genuine sense of urgency has been developed for the buyer. This sense of urgency typically creates a very competitive bidding environment, either at the event or in the weeks leading up to the event.
Real Estate Agent & Broker Advantages to Working with Micoley.com.
Now is the time to be proactive rather than reactive. Accelerated marketing, or the Micoley.com Hybrid method, is now being considered by many as the preferred method of getting a property sold sooner than later. The accelerated market approach generates net proceeds that at least equal, and in most cases, exceed the traditional listing approach with highly reduced market time. The price creates desire, desire creates competition, and competition increases the final sales price.
- When interviewing with sellers on listing appointments, you now have the ability to offer an exclusive sales alternative; a cutting edge advantage over the competition. Our state of the art website showcases listings and creates a nationwide listing atmosphere.
- Convert existing inventory for quick closings; additional sales and cash flow, faster.
- Shortened selling process. Most often when potential buyers view a listing through Micoley.com they see it as a true value and write an offer; verses, the buyer asking to see 20+ similar homes on the market that are priced higher. Smoother closings are due to cleaner offers.
- More calls to listing agent. Our experience has shown that the buyers prefer to call the listing agent when they see a property sign. They view the listing agent as the expert in the process, assuming their personal agent does not know enough about the property. Our statistics: 2010 Residential Auction/Sales Event listings – within a 1.5 hour drive time of the office (as it is feasible, our agents would drive 1.5 hours to show a property), the Micoley.com agent worked with the buyer 89% of the time.
- Agents will gain education on how to seek out new business sources to obtain additional revenue. Many developers, land owners, condo complexes, & builders are in need of a solution that our service offers.
- We do the buyer prospecting, we make the calls. We will ensure the word gets out. When we reach a potential buyer for your listings, we will hand them off to you.
We are always looking for dedicated and reliable real estate brokers throughout the United States. If you are a broker and are looking to pair with Micoley.com, please send your resume and which counties & states you service.
For more information on marketing your properties via one of our events, contact Jimmy Crimmins at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 920-617-9157